To our valued clients:
With the recent escalation of COVID-19, we want to assure you that our office remains open for business and our team at McGuinty Law Offices is fully prepared. We are monitoring the situation closely as it unfolds and taking all necessary measures to ensure that our employees and clients remain safe. We want to assure you that we are prepared to support and serve you at full capacity whether we are working from our office or remotely. Currently the Land Registry Office and financial institutions remain open, therefore we don’t anticipate any problems with the completion of your upcoming real estate transactions. The Ontario Superior Court of Justice has suspended its operations. Except for matters of an urgent nature, all civil, criminal and family law matters are adjourned until further notice from the Provincial Government.
In addition to closely monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 situation and following the guidance and recommendations of Federal and Provincial public health officials, we are taking several additional precautions to help us all stay healthy and safe and ensure we continue to support our clients and the business.
- Restricting in person meetings with our clients;
- Speaking to clients by telephone instead of in person;
- Delivery to clients of legal documents for their signature by email, fax, or courier;
- Conducting meetings with our clients to review and sign documents by Skype or Facetime;
- Receipt of documents from our clients by email, fax, or courier.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office and speak to one of our lawyers or staff members. Thank you for your co-operation and patience.